Ready to grow your business/company and reap profits well beyond your wildest imaginations?
Kindly STOP all activity and digest the following:
Hard fact 1:
Nearly 9 in 10 consumers (84%) make purchases after reading about a product or service on a blog.
Source: LinkedIn Pulse.
- This means that, to stay in business (online) and make profits year in, year out, you’ll need to either maintain a carefully planned and updated blog or run an aggressive guest posting campaign.
Hard Fact 2:
1 in 4 people buy something each month based on (a) blog’s content…
Source: Corporate Eye
- If you have hitherto underestimated content marketing (particularly blogging), you’re missing out big time!
Hard Fact 3:
Improved brand reputation, increased conversion potential and tighter customer relationships are directly related to content marketing.
- This means 1 thing: without stellar content, you’re finished online already!
The facts, hardly lie.
If you desire to garner the benefits above for your business or company, you’re in the right place; lets talk.
…this is my specialty 🙂
I can help you achieve the (bulleted) results above via:
- Blog post writing (on your own blog directly);
- Article publishing (on any of the numerous platforms available today);
- Press releases (for news outlets, highlighting both your company and/or product advancement or development);
- Writing white papers (to prep up business and close mega deals both with government or ‘A’ class consumers);
- Guest post campaigns (on authority blogs in your niche for targeted traffic, exposure and inbound links);
- eBook writing (to position yourself as an authority in your niche);
- Newsletter content (to get your audience to take the intended action with ease) &
- General website/landing page content (for badass conversion).
Kindly fill the contact form below and leave the rest to me 🙂
Oh! I almost forgot:
- Did I mention that I am a SEO expert (having published 2 books on the subject) and can help you get free targeted organic traffic with wallet/purse in hand ready to spend on your products/services &
- Did I also mention that my results are measurable and the benefits it will confer on your business/company will be seen immediately we start working together?
Think about that….
I’m pretty selective about the clients I choose to work with – since I am VERY result oriented and often, overbooked. Accordingly, if –
- You’re not VERY serious about tangible results;
- You’re looking for the cheapest freelance writer/copywriter around (not the very best);
- You’re on a super tight budget or –
- You’re looking for ways to manage your budget,
I may not be the best writer for you.